2011年2月3日木曜日

2 days meeting with European guys


Hi,

These 2 days, I had meeting with European cooperation company guys for my working. This time meeting is technical discussion. It's was very impressed experience for me. But so tired...I had to use English!!

Thier working style, technical backbone and management are deferent to us. In other hand, same situation for them. But technical documents are common language for each other.

So, our young staff joined meeting. I have to transfer correctly technical interigence and our experience. It is very difficult, but I have to consider how to do this.
I think this issue is "big problem" for all company in the world....

Anyway, off business time, lunchtime and yesterday night dinner.
We invited them to Typical Japanese style restaurant is call "Yakitori house".
They were very relax and talk about many things, we also enjoyed!!
They could eat raw fish "Sashimi" in last night. We did suggest to them for lunch, go to Sushi-shop!!

Today, they went to Sushi-shop, of course moving dish style shop (very cheap!!)
They very enjoyed and said "This style Sushi-shops are in Europe, but fish is not so fresh and not so much kind of fish, it is very good!!"
I relieved...because I had so much kindness from them in Europe then I went.

We promise to them, invite to "Ramen shop" on next time in Tokyo!!

I have to transfer to young guys and other guys my experiense (business issue and night life issue, hahaha)

When next time????

Bye





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿