2011年11月16日水曜日

Business trip to Europe Oct/2011 part2


Last posted blog was till 21th Friday evening. After that.

21th/Oct Friday night.
We did look Japanese food restaurant, but everywhere was full!! Went to Benkei in Nikko hotel. Foods menu was improved, it was good and reasonable price!! We had some raw-fish, Tenpra, Oden and some Beer.

After dinner, I was go out to Dusseldorf night area alone. I saw lot of peoples. DB S-bahn is running over 2:00am!! Good!!

I did back to hotel on half past 1am.
Have to go to bed!! Because wale up on 5:30 on next morning for Belgium trip!!

22th/Oct Saturday
AM 5:30 I did wake up safely but very sleepy....I had hot shower.
6:30 let's go to Dusseldorf station.


I move to Koln by RE, next we took ICE for Bruxelles, transfer at Bruxelles again for Kortrijk city.




In Kortrijk, we joined to Exhibition of BusWorld. It was so huge exhibition!!

I met German friend in here, we had lunch and discussed about next generation of Truck and bus.

We returned to Dusseldorf through Bruxelles by Thalys on over 22:00.
I exhausted, but today is Saturday!! I went to drink to city!!

To be continued.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿