2012年2月26日日曜日

Asahikawa trip for Snowboarding


Hi, I went to Asahikawa Hokkaido(Nothearn big island of Japan) with my snowboarding friends on 16th to 19th Feb.

Day 1 (16th, Feb)
Wake up at 3:30 in early morning. My friend picked me and other friends up at 4:15, after that we went to Haneda airport.

We took our flight on 7:25 heading to Asahikawa. It was full seated!!
On 9:15, landed to Asahikawa safely. It was below -10C and lot of snow!!



We did rent a car for moving in Hokkaido.


One hour later, we arrived Pippu ski area.

Position of Pippu ski area

We met some friends who came from other area of Hokkaido!!


Today' special gear is these!!


We can see two strange board in above picture. Center and left side, right one is normal alpine snowboard.
These are Mono-ski!! My Hokkaido friend has.

Center one is special for powder carving that has so big split tail!!

So, slope condition was so good! No people and enough cold temperature and so fine sky!!

After snowboarding, we had drinking and dinner till midnight. Below picture is my friends sings KARA(Korean girls group) song, he is 50 yrs old!!


Day2 (17th, Feb)

Wake up on 7:00. Outside temperature is -16C!! And fine sky again. Take photo from my hotel rooms window.


We go to Pippu ski area again. Today is also no people!!


We had vey good snowboarding time!!
I feel pain on my legs and back.

Of course we did take some foods and lot of drink!! till midnight too!!


Day 3 and 4 will be wrote next Blog!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿