2011年7月23日土曜日

My weekend is shifted


This year 2011 is quite special year for all Japanese people. As you know terrible huge earthquake and tsunami attacked and nuclear power plant accident.

Of course, I can work almost normal.
I don't say anything I think about north of Japan area.....

I am working in commercial vehicle produce company. Almost car makers are shifting weekend in this summer for energy saving.

I feel very strange....every morning I can't understand what is today. Little bit confused.

My motivation is not increase!!!
Because it's different between my weekend and my wife weekend.
And in my case, I can contact to European cooperation companies only 3days in week.

Probably, shifted weekend will be used in next year and next and so on......
Who will check this years effect??
I will check by own after shifted weekend season.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿