2011年8月8日月曜日

BONT A1 Shoes


I am using BONT A1 shoes for roadbike and fixedgear bike with Speedplay pedal.

A1 features are;
*Very light weight
*Possible perfect fitting own feet by Thermoforming
*Full carbon sole has much stiffness
*Carbon sole is very thin, it is very close to pedal surface. Direct feeling!


My first purchased color was Red, I love red and my fixedgear bike is also red!

I did thermoforming used heat gun (not hair dryer, energy is not enough) by myself. It was so easy then read manual carefully. If I get not so good fitting, I can do thermoforming again and again. (BONT said, possible over 100 times)

I think it is good that thermoforming every half year, because socks is different between summer and winter.


In riding.

After thermoforming and assemble pedal cleat, I was riding bike.
I can feel very direct feeling during pedaling.
By very stiff carbon sole, and very stiff upper side.
Like a snowboard hardboots shell. I like very tight and hard hold feeling. My foot can not move in shoes, exclude fingers.

At first I didn't use insole with this shoes, I feel hurt on my foot bottom due to much hard sole. Now I use insole. It's my recommend.



10 months have passed from start to use it. I use almost everyday.
The shoes have become damaged (especially bottom and side). Sometime I did lay down on the road!!

I purchased one more A1 shoes I love it. But store has not red color, I choose white leather version.

This time I got very cheap price from overseas. Below half time to in Japan market price!!
It's not only shoes, other import goods is same situation. Japanese dealer added very high margin (understood it's risk-hedge, but....too high)

At the moment, my feeling and my opinion, Bont shoes is best!! I keep to use this long time.

Oh, one negative point, it's air flow is not enough to inside shoes...hoooooot in summer season.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿