2011年10月16日日曜日

Rotor 3D crank has been equipped my bike


Hi, I did not wrote in long time.
2 month ago, I purchased new crank and chain rings that Rotor 3D crank system and aero Q-rings set.

I ordered to England shop, their work was very quick. Only 5day until arrived my house.

Crank box and chain rings

My choose is CrMo spindle crank compatible for Shimano BB and 50x36 chain ring set. Rotor has also 34 for inner ring. But it is too much wide spread for me and front gear change quality is little bit bad.

Assembled my bike


First assembly, I used Rotor BB1. But thread accuracy is not so good. Therefore I used Shimano Dura ace BB. It oil seal torque is little bit big but accuracy is too high.


Riding impression
It's so stiff!! Comparison with Fulcrum carbon RS crank previous use. Rotor crank has very high stiffness that is same as Shimano Dura ace hollow tech system.

And Outer chain ring has one good improvement.
Number of pins for outer shifting are increase to 6 from 4(my former version). Shift change is very smooth and not necessary fine tuning of Front derailed setting!!

It's nice and good looking crank system!!

Keep fun ride!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿