2011年10月16日日曜日

Hiroshima Trip


I went to Hiroshima city with my family on 30th/Sep to 2nd/Oct.
For me second time visit, last time was 25years ago.


photo: Atomic Bomb Dome, it was very close to center of explosion.


Park of memorial of peace.
Lot of houses were in here, completely destroyed!!


66 years ago, Atomic bomb has been exploded and Hiroshima city was completely destroyed. But now this city is very good city beautiful view and good food.
If Dome and memorial park are not here, we can not imagine about bombing in city.
We have to never forget!!

We did ride tram in city lot of time. Because it is very convenience and my boy is loving trains!


And we went to Miyajima. It's world heritage place. It's awesome view!

Access to Miyajima, we have to use ship, Miyajima is island.


It's really nice place!!

We had good foods and some beer.
I love Okonomiyaki with Hiroshima style!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿