2011年1月22日土曜日

Change setting of my fixed gear bike


Hi,

In my new year holiday, I changed setting of my fixed gear bike.
Saddle and Handle bar were changed.

Saddle: Concor lite to Fizik Alione
Handle: Carbon deep to FSA conpact shallow
Both parts are from my room(former roadbike parts)





Saddle;
Concor lite is better for not move siiting position and little bit hard. If I ride without racing pants, I feel pain on my hip!!
Alione is flat of top surface, I can move sitting position and little bit soft. I can ride with or without racing pants both. And one more advantage is Alione is more longer of saddle tale. This is good for up hill condition.

Handle bar:
Previous carbon handle drop dimension is very deep. It is good for sprint position but uncomfortable. FSA is small drop, it is good for constant high speed running. But little bit difficult to high power sprint....
Difficult to adjust for achieve both.

I will report again later.

Bye,




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿