2011年1月22日土曜日

Snowboarding


Hi,

Now I am in Norikura Onsen ski area for snowboarding with my company friend and Osaka company guys.

7:00 this morning, we arrived here. We saw lot of snow!! Weather was heavy snow and cold, but snow condition is very good!! It's fresh powder!!






For me, this time is first snowboarding this winter!! I am stoked!!
Ride ride ride and ride!!






I ride with Donek GS180 board. It's very strong grip and very good flex. I love it.

Today I did ride very carefully because could not see to detail of surface of snow due to heavy snow and wind.

After 2hour from start, we had "beer break". We had some beer and food. Yaaaaaaammmmmmyyy.






After that, snow was more heavy and decrease temperature!!
We enjoyed still powder riding!!!
We return to hotel on 15:00 (little bit early...cold)


After snowboarding,
Beer beer beer!! Drunk so much!! It's party time.









Now party is still continued.....
I hope tomorrow will be fine!!

Keep fun ride!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿