2011年1月21日金曜日

New wheel for fixed gear bike


Hi

Last week, my condition was so bad, but now I am recovered.

Today's topic is wheel of my fixed gear bike.
I use a carbon rim rear wheel that was assembled by my self. However, I have only one for fixed gear bike. I would like to adjust this wheel (spoke tension and run out)

So, I did buy aluminum rim tubular rear wheel.
Specifications are;
Rim: Kimlin TB-25...tubular rim 32H
Hub: forgot supplier name...very cheap Red color
Spoke: DT2.0mm straight Black
Assembled by shop staff.

Red color hub is match to my flame color!!






I got this on last weekend. But I just checked only. I will set up to my bike on next week. Because this weekend, I will go to trip for snowboarding!! I have no time.

And also I got a chain ring for fixed.
Currently I use 48T one. New one is 50T.
I can choose so many gear ratio with combination of chain rings and rear cogs.
50T ring is made by FSA, it is nice looking!!

I will report both after set up and running,

Bye.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿