2010年12月29日水曜日

First day of new year holiday


Hi,

This year my work was finished on yesterday.
Last night, I went to my favorite bar with guys and drunk sooooooo much!! I did back to home on 2:00 am.

Of course, I could not wake up early morning. Feel so baaaad when wake up on 10:00am.

Today's my task is my wife's asking. I have to make new year greeting card ( Nengajo in Japanese) and print!

So, after that, I went to around city with fixedgear bike.

I took some photos.

1st is my favorite view point
We can see Tachikawa city.





2nd is Mt. Fuji with sunset.
My home town is about 100km from Mt. Fuji.





3rd is today's partner.
Affinity kissena. I think I will replace saddle to alione by fizik because I could not move on saddle. I will try tomorrow morning.





Last two days in this year.
I have to ride in early morning, in day time, I have to shopping many foods and play with my boy!! More busy than my working????

I should go to sleep.

Bye,



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿