2010年12月24日金曜日

Maniac road bike parts


Hi,

I like to use minor parts.
Introduce currently my like parts.

Rotor chain ring for Campy crank.






Purchased reason is very simple, interesting!!.
My choice is 50x36 set.

Rotor rings are possible to change to position of top of Oval, at first I did set Rotor recommended position. They said " 500km just riding".

My first impression is "I can through smoothly dead point of cranking" and my cadence was little bit increased as same gear position.

I found a technical paper of not circular chainring, please see follow URL;

http://www.noncircularchainring.be/

It is very interesting paper!!

One point, you are interesting about gear shift.
I use Shimano FD and SRAM lever for Front gear change system.
It is little bit sensitive compare with circle chainrings. In my case, it has not any problem, I think little bit slow gear change inner to outer. But it is better than other third party circle chainrings I think.

Next one is TRP brake.





I love red color and full machined caliper and it is enough light weight.

My first impression is;
*brake force is enough.
*little bit less brake force compare with Shimano Ultegra brake.
*brake lever feeling is very nice with SRAM lever.
*little bit expensive but cheaper than Gravity brake.

I will write on this blog regarding other parts.

Bye,



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿