2010年12月22日水曜日

This is trip!!


Hi,

I did back to home from Euro business trip.
Business meeting was very good and smooth, but my return trip was not so good.

My original plan,
18th/Dec. Departure Wien through Frankfurt to Tokyo, 19th morning will be back.
Last week, North of Europe weather is too bad. It was heavy snow and wind. My Frankfurt flight wad cancelled!!

I had to stay in Wien one more night. It wad better for me because I could have enough time in Wien. (sorry for my family)

Now Europe is before Christmas. I can see really beautiful many illumination and drink hot wine.



Steyr, Austria on 15 to 17th December.




Wien city on 18th December.







Finally, I got new flight. Sunday morning From Wien to first destination Taipei (Taiwan) 12hours flight. waiting 3hours in Taipei airport, I took to Narita 3 hours flight. It was so long.
I arrived home on 16:00, Monday. 22 hours!!
Tired!!

But it was "Winter trip"!!

Now I am fighting against jet lag!!

Bye


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿