2010年12月14日火曜日

Influence from European people


Hi,

Last five years, I had many experience on working with European company guys. I think I also had good influence from them that is very good motivation.

But, beginning was very tough for me because it was difficult to communicate with them due to my English is poor!! My student years, I did learn English!! But I didn't remember, certainty did not understand to mean learn English.

1st good influence for me, I have to learn English again for proceed to task with European guys. Currently, I enjoy to use English. I think to learn Germany now because I go to German language area frequently, if I can communicate in German, more fun.

2nd;
I did contact to many people and enjoy to share to same time with them. It was very interesting experience!! Talking about History of each country, common hobby, etc.

3rd;
I could touch deferent culture, life style, philosophy of working, method of proceed task and etc. Most impressive topic was;
I am a Japanese Engineer.
In development phase,
Typical Japanese company style is "so, Let's start, consider during development" I think it is very flexible style but worry to compromise and development target will be changed....

Their style is " development target and requirements should be cleared by us" it is very simple and very clear style.

I could not judge which is best, but I think I can choose which is more better and I can combine each ways.

I am considering again and again to my work and my life.

So, I have more other points about this, but difficult to writing here....my English is not so good....I have to more learn.

I will go to Europe on tomorrow. I wish I can get deferent experience....

Bye.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿